The Spin Browser dial is typically used in combination with our FrameGlide software, as an ideal way to explore dynamic video-based content. In some circumstances, however, we get requests for a bare rotary controller, as a rugged, elegant interface for other media treatments, such as Flash-based games.
Details and pricing specific to the stand-alone dial interface, exclusively for use when not combined with TechnoFrolics FrameGlide software, are:
- Aluminum or brass two inch diameter dial as shown above.
- Non-branded, flat dial face.
- "Pigtail" data/power cable (of final length up to 18ft, or designed for Cat5 field extension up to 150ft).
- Kit includes:
- T-Handle hex dial removal tool for use during below-exhibit-surface mounting.
- Static grounding cord.
- QSB-S Quadrature>USB adapter with stub length strain-relief cable.
- Special static resistant USB PCIe or PCI card.
- Cost: $895, which includes ground shipping within the United States.
- 3 year parts and labor warranty. (Round trip shipping the responsibility of the client.)
All other details are as per TechnoFrolics standard panel mount Spin Browser dial described on this page.
PS: We do not in general supply this dial for applications for which our FrameGlide software is ideally suited, because we believe doing so would serve neither you nor your visitors (and because of this, it would also not serve us).