Ready-to-go compilations offer an especially cost-effective way to acquire a FrameGlide + Spin Browser environment with diverse, fun content.
The system can be easily expanded at any time to enable use with additional content and to implement diverse features such as live capture, logging of dwelltime statistics, and more.
Ready-to-Go Rental/Purchase Options
You can buy, rent, or rent-towards purchase. The 3 year warranty applies whether you buy or rent-to-buy.
|FG|SB Core Software & Hardware Environment*||Purchase||Rental|
|with FrameGlide Medley #1 | From Fish to Physics||$8900||$3500/year|
|with FrameGlide Medley #2 | Agri++||$9500||$3700/year|
|Video Compilations Alone
For Use with an Existing FrameGlide system**
|FrameGlide Medley #1 | From Fish to Physics||$3900||$1700/year|
|FrameGlide Medley #2 | Agri++||$4200||$1852/year|
* Ground shipping within Continental USA included. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and international locations will incur additional charges.
** Ready-to-go compilations are licensed for use within FrameGlide + Spin Browser systems only.
To purchase, or for more information, please contact us.
TechnoFrolics-Provided Exhibit Components & Services
- FrameGlide software environment and the video production of your choice, pre-configured on a Flash drive. (See current selections below).
- Spin Browser dial user interface. You have the choice of a dome or panel mount dial.
- All necessary hardware, including user interface adaptor and cabling (up to 12' within the package price).
- Up to two hours of personal one-on-one support. (Typically, we log in remotely to assist during initial setup.)
- Extensive documentation (PDF, DOC, HTML).
- 3 year warranty on all hardware supplied by TechnoFrolics.
Remaining Components & Services Needed
- Computer. Typically $600-$1200 depending on the quality of the system and duration of warranty.
- Preliminary Computer Prep. Installation of standard software (Quicktime, FTP client, LogMeIn remote access, etc.), as per instruction sheet TechnoFrolics will provide. Est. 2-3 hours.
- Monitor. Generally less than $300 for a standard 27" 16x9 HD screen.
- Surge protected power strip.
- Cabinetry. This can be as simple as a tabletop setup, as shown below. Exhibits can also be as large and uniquely designed as a complete "theater" environment with projector as installed at the Arizona Science Center, or a sequence of wall-inset exhibits as installed at the Mississippi River Museum.
- Internet connection to computer. Optional, but highly recommended - both for initial install and potential support in the future.
Mind Museum in the Philippines
It is typically most cost effective for you to acquire the above readily available hardware directly. However, in special circumstances when requested, we can supply any/all of these items as well. For additional information, please review our guidelines regarding acquisition of FG | SB hardware components.